How do I know if I need a Carlsbad business law attorney?
No business has ever been started with failure in mind. But if your business is not properly planned out, that is an inevitable outcome. There are even seminars and courses for those who want to engage in business. Still, thousands fail without the proper knowledge of business law.
With today’s technology, starting a business can be relatively easy. You can go online to find business plans and models and outsource products or services.
With that said, the risk of running a business has remained the same, regardless of the ease of starting one. A business attorney should be contacted to help determine what risks your business is taking, and put in place measures to mitigate those risks.
If you can’t answer the below questions, you need the counsel of a qualified business attorney:
- What is the difference between a Sole Proprietorship, Partnership, Limited Liability Company, and Corporation?
- What is the difference between an S-Corp and a C-Corp?
- What are the pros and cons of a Stock Purchase Agreement vs. an Asset Purchase Agreement?
- What does “limited liability” mean for owners of a business?
- Do you have or need or is your business infringing a trademark?